In the past, I have struggled to understand God’s love for me and have often felt isolated and alone. Because of this, I have a strong desire for women to feel loved and accepted through Christ and through community. My goal is to be an advocate for those who have escaped oppression and desire to walk in freedom-both spiritually and physically. I hope that every single woman will feel connected, loved, and cherished by Jesus. Community is a key aspect of experiencing that love from God.
Developing Deep Community
How do you create a community as you navigate life with children? Speaker Kortney Stanis shares her struggles as she moved across the country while pregnant with her first born child. As she navigated life with little ones, she learned the importance of reaching out to those around her instead of staying within the comforting walls of home.
In this talk you will learn :
- How vulnerability is the key to overcoming obstacles in friendships
- What it looks like to seek community and share in a safe environment
- How to deepen and get beyond surface relationships
Living Beyond The Shadows
Fear can leave us crippled from living out our God given purposes in life. Busyness and pressures from the world can keep us bogged down from enjoying life. Have you ever wanted to step out of your comfort zone but then backed away because of “what if’s”? What does it look like to live an abundant life? The world tells us we need to make more money, put each of our kids in every sport, and keep as busy as possible. But there is another way that will give us peace and rest in our life.
In this talk you will learn:
- How to find release from the pressure to be busy and please everyone else
- Ways to utilize prayer and faith as a weapon against worry and anxiety in your life
- How to experience freedom by overcoming insecurity and fear
Contact me for more information at email@example.com